Hello and welcome to my profile.
I am an integrative counsellor which means that I do not believe that one approach works for all and I utilize the knowledge I have to compliment your needs. I am passionate about my work and truly love helping people to release the demons that are holding them back and take control back for themselves. What a gift you can give to yourself!
I know how challenging life can be and also how a little help can go a very long way. I work with a diverse range of issues and am always learning as everyone is unique. I also pride myself on continuous professional development as the world is constantly changing and so are our needs.
I truly believe that having the space and time for yourself is invaluable and even if you feel you haven’t neccisarily got anything to worry about but something doesn’t feel quite right, try it, and see for yourself how it could transform your life. I believe that the relationship is paramount for the therapy to work and trust is imperative, therefore I offer a genuine, open, honest, safe, confidential and non-judgemental place for you. I am a member of and abide by the British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists code of ethics.
- Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Concepts
- Level 3 Certificate in Counselling Skills
- Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling (Integrative approach)
- Level 5 Diploma in working with Children and the Young (completing Q4 2020)
Shorter training course
- Stress management workshop
- Narcassism and the body workshop
- Trauma workshops
- Dissociation: a beginners guide
- Working with self-harm and suicide
- Working with Adolescents
- Safeguarding children
- Counselling online
Ready to find out more?
Got a question? Just send us a message… I’d love to hear from you!